Monday 27 February 2012

without exception

have you ever been forced to do something you don't like to do?i'm sure we all have and i'm not over exaggerating about me being force or basically had no choice but to follow kawad in school. the competition is in less than two days and the girl guide have just started practicing and i don't know about them but the last time i followed kawad was when i was in primary school. my friends and i literally had no choice since there's only a few who joined in. And it was terrible. Today the seniors thought us a few basics and all.one of them was shouting at us that we need to be alert and have to give our all.I mean hello?we just started our first ever practice a few minutes ago and now you want to yell at us? no me gusta. i skipped class just to be yelled at?hah. no way. I'd rather study Bm than listen to some girl complaining that we ain't good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment