Monday 16 December 2013

1920

  I was able to attend a wonderful event that Ariel had invited me to.It was a fun night though I would be lying if I told you I hadn't made a fool of myself at one point.Since I was a guest there,I was given a simple role to play by while Ariel had gotten her role beforehand.So that night,I was apparently a flapper. It would be really hard to tell based on what I wore that night.But anyway I was a flapper and everyone who had attended the event were given an envelope and the contents were the objectives for the night. One of the many objectives that I got was to tell a girl(the main character,i assume) that in order for her to be with the guy,she had to fight with him,and honestly,I had never acted in my life before.Maybe I have for my English work but that didn't count. This,however,I was making my own dialogues and trying to persuade people in believing in me and that I have information about the murderer.I was in character. I was on a role! Haha, get it?no?
   Basically,that was what I'm suppose to do and we were all suppose to be in character the whole night. We were suppose to find out who the killer is. With that being said,yes,somebody was shot that night(not literally,obviously) and we had to find out who murdered the guy. It was really interesting as far the event goes because I had never attended this kind of event.


 Meet Dina Diva


Jessica,the best actress
Ariel won Best Dress! Isn't she gorgeous



Nathan,the best actor
When else can we ever be young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment