Tuesday 3 December 2013

Surprise Ariel

  It was a rather coincidental day when Ariel was given a surprise birthday party on the 13th of September.It's pretty normal.Except it was on Friday,the 13th. Yeah,talk about coincidence.Some of her friends had planned it out for her and had invited me to the party. It was held in Sailor's and it was my first time going there. The food was great,I love the fries they served when I ordered fish&chips. Me and Rhiannon had extra time to shop for her gift together before the party started.We thought we would be late for the party because we spent a lot of time looking for the right gift,but turned out we were one of the people who were early,didn't expect that at all.






It was a lovely night and I enjoyed talking to some people.I wasn't able to stay in time for the cake serving because I had to leave early. Ariel wasn't officially 17 till the next day,but I guess she already felt 17 that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment