Friday 23 March 2012

dancing grasses

                                   
 i've been craving for junk foods since last week.i manage to get one yesterday and it wasn't enough.so i had this hot stuff and i ate it all in less than twenty minutes.darn i have to start eating healthy.i guess you can say i have high metabolism that's why i don't get fat easily.and it's probably in the genes. BUT,i still need to be careful of what i eat.

anyway,i almost fell asleep during maths class.i mean,i was just under the fan and a little to the left and it was cold and i can easily fall asleep but then i remember every time someone slept during maths class,the teacher will wake you up in front of everybody and ask you to go and solve a mathematical question on the whiteboard which obviously they wont know since they're asleep.you can feel the shame.i guess that's what you get for sleeping way past your bed time.
oh and i got my period today but it din't hurt as much like it use to.whenever i get my period,my stomach curls up and its soooo pain and i can just lay down in bed and cover myself up with blanket.


AND I SURVIVE ONE WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT BEING LATE TO SCHOOL!
yes!i finally achieve something this week.like words can't even describe this feeling.or maybe im just over reacting.since i always come late to school and having my name written in the..book that the prefects use to write students name and stuff,so i am happy with myself.i manage to not get my time schedule all unorganized.

No comments:

Post a Comment