Friday 16 March 2012

too much to take in

my mind is occupied with things that are unnecessary and i can't even think of what to write about.i feel like i have been disconnected with the world and when i want to write something,my brain just shuts off.and every time i try to post,i feel like i'm being judged or commented on.like every single detail of my life is being judged by human beings.i just feel like i'm lack of inspiration and i cant dig deep in to my thoughts. Instead,i just sit here,eyes locked on the screen of the laptop,not knowing what to do or think.and sometimes,sitting down for a long time is a lot painful than it looks like.some days,i just feel like lying down in bed so my legs can rest. i've been sitting my butt down in front of the laptop for days trying to figure out what to do and now it seems like the internet is not a very entertaining place for me anymore.facebook and tumblr and all,i'm just tired of it.and after watching running man ( i sorta did like a marathon for it for the past 3 days), i have no idea what to do next. and homework is definitely not part of my list. i'm just wasting my time with loads of crap that has nothing to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment